1.. When you make a booking with Mountain and Moor Adventures you are entering into a contractual obligation.
2. In the event you need to cancel or change your booking the following term apply:
· Full refund within 7 days of booking
· 50% refund after 7 days and before week of event of booking
· Within 7 days of event no refund will be offered
We recommend that you take out you own cancellation and curtailment insurance to cover you.
3. Provisional bookings will be held for 7 days after this period of time the term and conditions of the booking may be subject to change.
4. The event starts and ends from the points detailed in the booking information. Mountain and Moor Adventures accepts no responsibility for getting you to and from the event.
4. If Mountain and Moors Adventures must cancel, we will issue you with a full refund or offer you a place on the next available date for the same or similar event. We will always endeavour to inform you of any cancellation or changes at the earliest opportunity. However, we will be unable to refund for any cost related to travel or accommodation.
5. We aim to maintain the walks as described in the booking information but at times due to the weather conditions we may have to vary the route for safety reasons.
6. When you book you agree to be guide by the decisions of the mountain guides, this is for your safety if you ignore the advice provide you do this at your own risk. The guides are not attempting to be unreasonable or awkward they will be making decisions based on safety reasons for the whole group.
7. Mountain and Moor Adventure Guides reserve the right to prevent a person taking part if they feel that person is not adequately prepared or they experience any aggression or use of offensive language. If a person leaves the event before the end then the guides duty of care is over.
8. Personal possessions are the responsibility of the person taking part in the events and not that of Mountain and Moor Adventures.
9. All children under 18 years must be accompanied by a named adult.
10. By completing a booking with Mountain and Moor Adventures you are consenting to media images being used for marketing and publicity purposes. This may be photographs and videos used on the websites and other social medias such as Facebook, twitter, etc. If you do not wish your image to be used, please inform us at the earliest opportunity.
11. By completing the booking form you agree to your contact information being held by us. This information will only be used and shared with he guides who are on your booked event and will not be shared with any third parties. Mountain and Moor Adventure will use your information to keep in touch by newsletter and email if you have provided us with consent to do so.
12. By booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.